The original Miata Club of America windshield sticker recreated using quality period-correct methods similar to what was available many decades ago instead of modern economical printing.
Available in two variants – Lilburn, GA and Norcross, GA. Each has their respectively correct typeset.
Created using durable, reusable static-cling vinyl and acrylic ink.
These stickers were developed with the goal of outlasting the original stickers. The originals are prone to fading and are one-time use. We set out to create a sticker that would solve these problems.
Our stickers are transferable between replacement windshields and can be repositioned during and after application. The print is highly resistant to sun fade- a quality not commonly found amongst most stickers produced using modern methods.
Due to the handcrafted nature of these stickers, each sticker will have its own character and imperfections. While these differences are unavoidable, we strive to deliver the highest quality product we can offer. All sales are final.
- Park the vehicle in a shaded area and confirm windshield is cool to the touch.
- Position a microfiber towel on the dashboard at the lower-passenger area of the windshield.
- Clean the windshield using a quality ammonia-free window cleaner product.
- Mist the windshield and sticker with window cleaner (more is better).
- Position the sticker at the lower-passenger corner of the windshield. The sticker can be moved and repositioned at this time.
- Once satisfied with its position, press and hold the sticker on either side while squeezing out the window cleaner liquid with a rigid plastic card or applicator tool.
- Dab area with a dry microfiber towel to absorb all moisture. The sticker should no longer move.
- Let dry overnight. Initial appearance may have many tiny air bubbles; this is normal. This should go away after the sticker sets. Final appearance should a smooth finish.
- Static-cling industrial-grade vinyl
- High durability
- High resistance to fade
- 3.5″ x 1.5″